A simple handwritten or drawn thank you note can go a long way to make our healthcare workers feel appreciated during this time they are working so hard to keep us healthy and safe. Social distancing approved, this activity is good for the whole family to participate.
Here are a few guidelines for the notes:
• All letters must be on 8.5” x 11” paper or smaller, note cards are okay as well.
• Please do not use glue, tape, staples, cardboard, glitter or otherwise attach anything to the paper.
• You can decorate using crayons, markers, pens or pencils.
• No construction paper.
• Use both sides if you like, but use one page per letter only.
• Please do not send photographs.
• You can sign the letters if you wish to add a personal touch.
When completed, mail the letters to:
Healthcare Heroes Thank You
3400 Peachtree Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
We need partners that are working in the hospitals that can distribute handwritten thank you notes to their colleagues. If you work in a healthcare setting and would be willing to hand out notes once completed, you can sign up to receive notes here.
A big thank you to Claire Simms with Fox 5 for spreading the word about our project! So grateful to our community for coming together to show our thanks to our Healthcare Heroes!
Check out the notes project that was featured on 11 Alive news the week of May 4.
This effort was started by Laura Steele, a Sandy Springs, Georgia meeting planner looking for a way to help by using her planning and logistics skills during the COVID-19 pandemic. You can contact her via email at email@example.com.